SBI- State Bank of India PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment 2014:State Bank of India is going to recruit 1837 no.of PO (Probationary Officer) posts in the month of April 2014. So it's a good news for the people who are eagerly waiting for the SBI PO recruitment 2014. This SBI PO Recruitment 2014 has been called by the Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Coporative Center, Mumbai of SBI. So the people who wants to go for the recruitment have to know the eligibility norms.
Following are the Eligibility norms for the recruitment of SBI PO Posts 2014:
- Total number of Vacancies Available- 1837 posts
- Age Limit- 21 to 30 years as per the govt rules age relaxations will be available.
- Educational Qualification- Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Selection Process- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of objective test followed by descriptive test and group discussion.
- Application fee- rs.500/-
- Last Date to Apply- 25-04-2014
How To Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2014:
The candidates who want to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2014 please log in to the official website www.statebankofindia.com and follow the registration process as given there.